Terms of Service
our t's & c's
At Pressed Delivered we take great pride in providing each of our customers with a reliable and convenient solution to clean clothes. Whilst we aren’t big on lengthy and confusing t’s & c’s, we do believe, for everyone’s benefit, that it is important that our responsibilities, as a service provider, and your responsibilities, as our customer.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms or the quality of our service please reach out to us via our website or email. We look forward to working with you.
64 Tingal Road
Wynnum, QLD, 4178
1. Your Information:
- We collect personal information about you in order to fulfil our services. By providing us with your personal information, you consent to the collection and use of it to enable your order to be fulfilled.
- We will not give your personal data to any third party other than our chosen service providers.
- We may inform you of changes to our services or promotion updates from time to time, unless you indicate that you do not wish to receive such communication.
2. Our Mobile Application, Website & Third Party Service Providers:
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of service.
- We utilise a third party gateway provider called Payment Express to process order payments. Processing of all payments will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of Payment Express, your credit card issuer, and Pressed Delivered.
- You will not copy or distribute content (text) or images from the Pressed Delivered website, mobile application or any other content without our written permission.
3. Availability of Service:
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service without notice.
- If an Event Outside Our Control takes place, this means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, or the reasonable control of any of our service providers including (without limitation) strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or closure or failure of public infrastructure or public or private telecommunications networks, we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you. Depending on the circumstances we may cancel the order or you may opt to cancel it. We will endeavour to return the uncleaned items to you as soon as reasonably possible.
4. Booking a pick up:
- Only pick up requests logged via the mobile app will be accepted.
- Whilst no delivery fee is charged, a minimum order amount of $39 applies to each order. Please be mindful of this when preparing your order for pick up.
- It is your responsibility to review all details, including the nominated pick up address, preferred location and cleaning preferences.
- It is the responsibility of yourself, as the customer, to select a pick up and delivery location which is considered protected from the weather elements e.g. rain and wind or from external interferences such as possible theft or damage. In the case that the driver believes there is a risk of damage to your delivered items, they will place the order in a safe location which is visible from the original nominated position.
- Please ensure all pieces of clothing are checked for hazardous items e.g. coins/bank notes, pens, keys, credit cards etc as we cannot be held responsible for the loose or damage of any items as a result of the cleaning process.
- Promotional offers can only be redeemed if a valid code is entered when booking a pick up. A code cannot be retrospectively added once a pick up request is booked.
- Your cleaning preferences assist to help us to provide you with how we can best clean your clothes. When selecting your preferred cleaning preferences, please consider the following implications:
I’m a Risk Taker:
- You are consenting for us to apply treatments to your clothes which may go against the manufacturer’s care label instructions in order to remove stubborn stains, whilst our cleaning team will only apply a treatment where, based on their professional opinion the benefit out ways the anticipated risks, we cannot be held responsible for any negative side effects or damage to the item.
- Your warrantee with the retailer (place of purchase) may be considered void.
- For an optimum cleaning outcome we recommend selecting the timeframe preference ‘Take your time’ as some treatments may require additional processing time.
Play it Safe:
- We will clean your item based on the manufacturer’s care label instructions. Depending on the stain type and age and item fabric type, it is possible that stains may remain or only lighten in appearance.
- Our cleaning team will advise if they believe further, more risker attempts, can be taken to remove the stains. If you decide you would like to take the identified risks, please place a new pick up booking and update your cleaning preference to I’m a Risk Taker. Notes, a new cleaning fee will be incurred.
I’m on a Deadline:
- We will clean your items to the best of our ability within the available timeframe, in instances where an item is stained, it may mean that we need to cease or not commence an additional treatment to remove the stains. In such cases we will notify you of what further actions can be taken. It is recommended that the next time the item is booked in for cleaning that you select the delivery option ‘Take Your Time’ so that the required treatment can be collected, a new cleaning fee will be incurred.
Take Your Time:
- In an instance where an item is stained and further treatment is required, we will hold back from delivering your order.
- In such instance we will attempt to notify you as soon as possible, due to the unpredictability of stain removal we may not be able to provide the revised delivery date until all treatment options are exhausted. For optimum results select this preference for stained items, particularly where the preference ‘I’m a Risk Taker’ has been selected.
5. Cancellation of a booked pick up:
- Cancellation of a pick up booking must be made before 7am AEST on the day of pick up. Cancellation requests made after this point in time will incur a $15 fee.
- If your order is not left out in the designated location on the requested date, a cancellation fee of $15 may apply.
- Once your order has been collected, it is not possible for any changes or cancellations to be completed.
6. Pick up & Delivery of your Order:
- We cannot guarantee an exact delivery time, only a timeframe window.
- Our service operates from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays. In the case of a public holiday, the next delivery day option will default to the following business day.
- On collection of your order the date and time of pick up and number of bags collected will be recorded.
- On arrival at your nominated pick up address, if we cannot locate your order, we will attempt to contact you immediate to validate the location. If we cannot reach you, we will notify you by your nominated communication preference. Please understand that our driver must continue to their next pick up address and a delay in service may result.
- Full payment must be received before an order can be delivered. In the instance where a payment is declined, we will attempt to contact immediately to finalise payment, however a delay in payment may result in a delay in delivery.
- A photo of each delivered order is captured by the driver. This photo records the date, time and GPS coordinates of the delivered order. Please allow 2-working days from our acknowledgement of the request for retrieval of the delivery data to be retrieved.
- We cannot be held responsible for your order from the point of delivery.
7. Cleaning of your Items:
- Please be aware that in some instances, some stains on an item may not be visible prior to cleaning. Every attempt will be taken to safely remove such stains, however it may not be possible to remove every stain without causing damage to the fabric.
- We check all items for any damage that could be exacerbated by the cleaning process. If we have any concerns regarding an item we will make an attempt to contact you and obtain your approval to tailor the item ahead of cleaning it. If we are unable to gain your approval, we shall refrain from cleaning the item in question.
- In cases where we believe the risk of an adverse cleaning outcome is highly likely, we reserve the right to not proceed with cleaning of the item. We will advise you of this as soon as reasonably possible.
8. Re-cleaning Policy:
- We take great pride in the quality of our cleaning. If at any time you are not satisfied with the cleaning outcome, we ask that you contact us via our website within 24-hours of the delivery of your order. Please allow 2-working days for a response.
- On some occasions further information or return of the physical item to our cleaning facility may be required to enable a thorough assessment to be completed. We cannot accept photos or videos as a substitute for the physical item.
- The item must be in its original packaging, unworn with cleaning tag still attached.
- Please be mindful that the original cleaning and delivery timeframe preference selected at the original time of booking a pick up may have an impact on the cleaning outcome and that a new cleaning fee maybe required.
9. Misplacement of an Item:
- We exercise utmost care in processing each item received to avoid misplacement or loss of items. However, there will be instances where items may get misplaced or lost. As such, we ask that you advise us of any discrepancy within twenty-four (24) hours of picking up your items so that we may investigate the matter and make a determination.
- We reserve the right to take up to or including twenty-one (21) days from the scheduled delivery date to investigate a misplaced item.
10. Damage to an Item:
- No claims for damages will be recognised unless you advise us via our website or email within twenty-four (24) hours of delivery of the items.
- In the unlikely event of loss or damage to an item, Pressed Delivered will pay compensation in line with the International Fair Claims Guide. Compensation is limited only to the individual items submitted for cleaning. Compensation does not extend to other items which form part of a set.
- Liability with respect to any lost or damaged items shall not exceed ten (10) times our charge for cleaning that item regardless of brand or condition.
- We exercise utmost care in cleaning and processing items entrusted to us and use such processes which, in our opinion, are best suited to the nature and conditions of each individual item Nevertheless, we cannot assume responsibility for inherent weaknesses or defects in materials (such as sun fading on curtains) which may result in tears or the development of small holes in fabric that are not readily apparent prior to processing.
- Where the item has been cleaned in accordance to the care label instructions and damage has resulted, we will not be held responsible.
- We cannot guarantee against colour loss, colour bleeding, and shrinkage; or against damage to weak and tender fabrics. If such damage occurs an industry standard information fact sheet which explains the problem, responsibility, cause and remedy (if available) will be provided.
- Where damage is a result of a manufacturer defect it is the responsibility of yourself, as the customer, to engage directly with the retailer to obtain compensation.
- In the case where a consensus around fault cannot be agreed, an independent assessment, in the form of either a digital (approx. US$24) or physical analysis (approx. US$36 + postage) can be utilised by yourself, as the customer, to reach an outcome. Where we are deemed at fault, we will reimburse you for the cost of the assessment.